Joy of Soy in SF

I'm posting this for a friend; hope it isn't too far off-topic.

The Joy of Soy - A Celebration of Vegetarian Eating: Sunday, May 2, 1999

The San Francisco Vegetarian Society will be sponsoring its first ever Joy
of Soy Food Fair on Sunday, May 2. This exciting day-long event will
showcase top-notch speakers on the myriad health benefits of soy foods and
a vegetarian diet, including bay-area authors Jennifer Raymond, Christine
Beard, and Erik Marcus. Also on hand will be dozens of vegetarian food
companies, restaurants and stores, each allowing you to sample their
delicious offerings. We'll have practical advice in the form of cooking
demonstrations (the quick and easy way of course), and lots of information
on everything from how to lose weight to where to find the ultimate
vegetarian dim sum. You won't want to miss it!

So be sure to save the date and tell all your friends to come out to the
Fort Mason Center, Building A, Golden Gate Room, on Sunday, May 2, from
10:00am to 3:00pm. A $5.00 donation will be requested. If you'd like more
information, or to volunteer on that day, please give us a call at: (415)
273-5481. Look forward to seeing you there.