Wonderful sauce for asparagus

Happy tax day to everyone in the U.S.! For those of you not in the U.S.,
congratulations---April 15 is always a nutty day here...

This recipe was posted on the MC list and was also in Taste of Home
magazine. It's a wonderful sauce for asparagus. We loved it! I don't think
I've seen it posted on this list (although I'm kinda blurry this
morning---guess who waited until the last minute to do her taxes?  8-)), so
I thought I'd pass along the recipe.

Enjoy,
Bethann

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

               Simply Wonderful Orange Sauce for Asparagus

Recipe By     : Taste of Home Magazine, April/May 1999
Categories    : Condiments                       Low Fat

     1/4  cup           plain nonfat yogurt
   2      tablespoons   fat free mayonnaise
   2      tablespoons   orange juice
   1      teaspoon      orange peel -- grated
   1      dash          cayenne pepper
                        orange slices -- for garnish,
                        -- (optional)
                        orange peel -- for garnish,
                        -- (optional)

Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, orange peel, and cayenne. Serve
asparagus and top with orange sauce.  Garnish with orange slices and peel
if desired.

This recipe makes enough sauce for 2 pounds of fresh asparagus.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES : Weight Watchers points per serving: 1/2

This sauce is wonderful! Really dresses up the asparagus and makes you feel
like you're eating something sinful. You can begin the sauce even after you
start cooking the asparagus!

This was the highlight of our Easter meal this year! No one could resist
this light, creamy sauce.  It made the entire plate look elegant.  My
thanks go to Taste of Home field editor Cathee Bethel of Lebanon, Oregon,
for recommending it.

Edited and formatted for MasterCook by K. Hudson Lipin, 04/08/99

Bethann D. Watson          	Senior Technical Editor
(408) 343-3081		Cisco Systems, Inc.

Have regular hours for work and play; make each
day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you
understand the worth of time by employing it well.
   ---Louisa May Alcott