Re: : Fat-free diet and weight loss

andy&shell wrote:  I am constantly teetering on the brink of

> forgetting my diet and bingeing on all the calorie laden goodies I can
> think of.  I constantly still feel deprived of chipshop chips, pastry and
> Linda Mcartney-style burgers and wondered if those of you who have
> successfully lost weight on a FF diet find that your attitude changes in
> time, or do you always yern for the old habits.  I have been a vegan for
> years, but this has never seemed to stop me piling on the pounds.

  Hello,
I have been eating fat-free for about 2 years. I lost 15 lbs. and have kept it off. In the beginning when I got a craving I would wait for so long
then give in. This seemed to help me in the beginning. In the past 6 mo. I have also went low sugar and semi-vegetarian. I have acquired new tastes
with my diet changes and I really don't miss the fat or sugar(99% of the time) It does take a committment to keep up with the changes. I also found
after the first 5 lbs I lost the weight loss was very slow.

Tina
bouledogue.tmg@xxxxxxx