cast iron and ff

The only oil in my cast iron is that used to season it occasionally.
I use pam if I need to, but frequently 'fry' with vegetable juice,
teriyaki seasoning or soy sauce.
I have an extensive number of cast iron pans and don't really care for
Teflon types..not for the huge expense of 'good' ones..plus they are so
delicate and scratch easily getting the Teflon in ones food.
I can bake, broil, steam and ff fry in the cast iron just fine.
I use glass for microwave cooking.
I just don't see where using cast iron automatically = fatty cooking
elle