ramen fat content

Kathleen - Ramen is fried noodles - that is why there is so much fat.  In its
natural state, it is also very cheap; that is why college kids eat it.

I just purchased WESTBRAE brand 1/2g fat per serving - steamed not fried;  2
servings per container, 5 calories from fat out of 140.  I think I paid over
$1.50 for the package at local food co-op.  Haven't tried it yet.