Baked Ramen

There are 2 different baked ramen I have bought recently:
1. Campbell's Baked Ramen Noodle Soup - Oriental Flavor has 1 gram of fat
per serving (the seasoning packet has chicken fat - so if you are a
vegetarian you may want to ignore it and use your own seasonings)

2. In my HFS I can get several kinds - but the one I have on hand is
Westbrae Natural Carrot Ramen with also 1 gram of fat per serving.

Hope this helps and your stores will carry them if you ask them to. Also,
please post Ruth's Rice Ramen Curry - it sounds interesting or tell us how
to locate it. Thanks.

Patty in AZ