FF: Brown Rice

Steph wrote:

>I wish that I could find instant brown rice for those days when I just don't
>have time to eat properly.

Actually there is no need to spend your money on an extra product.  Merey
cook up several cups of brown rice at once, let it cool then divide into 1
o2 C sizes into a ziplocl breezer bag, flatten it out,close the bag abnd
freeze.  A constant ready source of cooked brown rice for those rushed days

I use this method for all sorts of grains: millet, hulled barley,whatever

--
Gloriamarie, 1/2 of Partners in Twine, enjoying San Diego's Perpetually
Perfect Weather

"The moral is, build up that stash. You never know when you're
going to need to knit a scarf for the Dalai Lama." Jean Miles, Edinburgh
mailto:gma@xxxxxxxx