Need Singapore Non Fat-Type Restaurants from Karen Lim, our Singapore Correspondant

Karen, I have also enjoyed your enthusiam and contributions. All recipes
can be adapted. I even do a salmon souffle with eggbeaters etc. I am
going to be in Singapore in October. I was there in the April and ate at
Cafe Les Amis Bistro near the museum and Grappas. Any other suggestions?
I'll be near the Peninsula Hotel.  Thanks. Jayne.