freezing zucchini

Hello, I am new to the list and enjoying all the information.  I freeze
zucchini all the time.  I grate it manually, skin and all, and freeze it as
is in heavy duty (freezer bags).  That's it.  I like to use the frozen
zucchini better than fresh, as I can drain it after thawing.  Makes great
bread, muffins, etc.  Note on the bag how much you have frozen, ie 2 cups.