scott and meats

scott e simmons
writes:
>Thank you.   I understand that this is a vegetarian site.
Scott..if you understand that this is a vegetarian site, why even
continue.
It's a vegetarian site.
period
No site can be all things to all people..
I humbly suggest you take this site the way you find it and not try and
see if it can be modified to fit "yours and a few others" needs.
As it is it fits the needs of most of the subscribers, who don't eat meat.
Some of us even know the difference between yams and sweet potato.

mailto:elle@xxxxxxxxxx
If I would have known how long I was going to live, I would have taken
better care of myself!!!!!
http://www.eatsleepcode.com/vegwr