Oregon City

Hi,
We are going to visit my parents in Oregon City (suburb of Portland) for
Christmas.  Would appreciate any suggestions on places to take them to lunch
or dinner. They live in an assisted living facility, all meals provided and
aren't suitable to us vegans.
Oh, yes, my dad doesn't like Italian food at all.

Also, any suggestions on interesting or at least nice/moderately prices
accomodations also appreciated.  They are near the Willamette Hospital,
don't know how else to describe the neighborhood.
Thanks!
Jan G