Dehydrator

Hi all,

I bought myself a dehydrator on the weekend... and went wild
dehydrating everything I could get my hands on.  :)
The best were the halved roma tomatoes that I semi-dried
for use in salads.  And for those who recommended drying
pineapples to me in an earlier post, well... all I can say is
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Great idea!!!

Just wondered if anyone who has a dehydrator could recommend
any particular recipes.  I hear that dipping fruits in honey or
sprinkling them with spices before drying can be a nice change
from just plain.  Any suggestions appreciated and enthusiastically
tested (and even more enthusiastically tasted).  ;)

Robyn!!
Brisbane, Australia