delish side dish

I made a stew the other night and decided at the last minute that it needed
a little something to go with it, came up with this:

Garlic toast with Tomato

-toast slices of hearty bread, I used a dense multi-grain
-cut a large clove of garlic to expose the inner part, rub this over toasted
bread generously
-slice a tomato fairly thin and cover the toast with tomato slices, sprinkle
dried basil and a bit of salt over all.
-put into broiler or toaster oven to heat the tomatoes through.
-cut into small squares or rectangles

Jan G