re' sweet potatoes

Hello...I hope you froze all those sweet potatoes, as I just received
this post today, which is like 3 weeks or so after it was written.

In my opinion there is really nothing wrong with freezing then anyways.
Why try to use the in recipes when that will just add extra calories.
I belong to a food buying club, so when I order my sweet potatoes in fall
they come 10 pounds at a time.  I cook them all up, then whip them up using
a beater with some brown sugar and orange juice.  I don't add salt.  My
children like them fluffy, which is why I add the juice.  Then I freeze
in plastic freezer containers, 2 cups each.  Ready to thaw and heat and
add to a meal at any time.

Bye...Elizabeth