Rice Pudding

Hi all,

I love McDougall's rice pudding - the instant kind in the cup to which you
add hot water.

I'd like to try making his recipe in "12 Days to Dynamic Health", which calls
for cooked brown rice.  I'm wondering if I should use long grain or short
grain
brown rice?  Does it matter?  The recipe doesn't specify, and I've never made
rice pudding.

--- Laura, home with her new baby in the Salinas Valley