Stonewall's Jerquee

I have tried Stonewall's Jerquee also.  I ordered it from Dixie Diner's
Club.  All I can say is YUMMMMMY!  My kids really like it also!  I had
only tried the mild and the extra spicy (we prefer the extra spicy), but
the new catalog had three or four new varieties.  Has anyone tried any of
the others?  I'd love to hear some opinions so I can narrow down which
ones to order next time.

Also has anyone gotten around to trying the Cream of Mushroom soup mix
from Dixie yet?  I will probably just go ahead and order it, but if
anyone has tried it, let me know what you think.

Kristin