FF: Nutritonal Yeast

Recently I purchased KLA brand Brewer's Yeast, it is a very tasty form of
nutritional yeast.  I found it a Boney's/Henry's.  Also in my experience
any yeast labeled Torula Yeast also has a good flavor.

Gloriamarie, writing to you from San Diego, whose is pretty darned sure all
her complaints about the perfect weather out here have caused El Nino...and
you know what....as soon as I made this confession in my sig we had a
return the very next day to San Diego Perfect Weather, so it MUST be true.
I CAN control the weather!!  Pretty far out!!

How do I set my laser printer on stun?