Veggie Oysters Sauce/Gimme Lean

Hello group, I'm a long time reader, first time poster.

I just have a few questions.  Where can I find vegetarian oyster sauce?  In
what type of store should I be looking?  My next question is about Gimme Lean,
I realize there were just many posts of recipes for this product, but I am not
able to retrieve them.  Would anyone who has a good Gimme Lean recipe, repost
it, or send to me privately.

Lastly, if there are any list members in the Washington DC metro area who would
like to exchange local Ornish or McD tips, please email me privately.

Thanks!