non meat sub post FYI

Sorry for the confusion on the non-meat substitutes post..It is a forward
from a friend who put quite a bit of time into it and was a FYI only for
those interested parties, not a recommendation or anything.
I forwarded Liz's post in its entirety as I had not tried several of the
products on the list..She lives in the Redland CA area, the home of
LomaLinda and is not on a fatfree diet, simply a vegetarian diet (we know
how those things can differ)
Again..it was a fyi only, not a recommendation
elle