veggie shopping in Calgary

 We also
have a "market" that recently opened up here (owned by some of the Flames
hockey players) that has a wider variety of produce than most groceries and
which carries some of the things I haven't been able to find anywhere else
(veggie gelatin, veggie pate, veggie bologna, vegan-rella, etc.)

Looking forward to hearing from other Canadians!

Pam.
Dear Pam,
Where is this market & what is it called? I'm from Vancouver, and I always dread going
to visit my Albertan family & friends because they're all such m**t eaters - "Alberta grain fed b**f" and all that... maybe next time I'll take them shopping!
Thanks.
Jo-anna