Re: Emes unflavored gelatin

Hi!  This is for Kate who wants to make Kosher marshmallows. Look in your
phone book for the nearest Adventist Book Center, or ABC. If you can't
find a listing, try calling any Seventh Day Adventist church (esp. on a
Saturday morning)  :-) . Someone there should be able to give you a
number, or even directions to an ABC store. There you will find not only
Emes gelatins but Emes marshmallows! They also have all kinds of
vegetarian entree type things both canned and frozen, TVP's, veg.broths
and seasonings, possibly even natural foods in bulk.
Hope this helps. If you have no luck, E-mail me and I will find a person
who can help you find the nearest store, OK?   Take care, and be well!
Mary Sue---in VERY soggy Strafford, NH

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]