Re: Marias Chili

Hello. Thank you. I tried Marias Chili last night on my SAD family and it was
a hit. With a few adaptations it will be a staple in our house. NO, I still
have not told them it has Gimme Lean in it! My husband even had seconds.  They
would gag and run out the door! My youngest teen (16) wouldn't eat it because
of the corn. Now I have left overs for lunch today. Will use mild salsa, leave
out the corn, and make it with corn meal topping for a tamale pie next time.
Thank you to whom ever posted the recipe. I love Gimme Lean in recipes such as
this. I also like the Sausage Gimme Lean and will try making "sausage gravy"
for them! Will let you know

Ann Crist
Manteca, Ca Where the sun is shining and the almond blossoms are beautiful!

--part0_890394121_boundary--