Where are the healthy foods?

HI everyone!!

I'm new to the list and am really enjoying it.  I was looking for some
help....I recently relocated to Wilmington, DE from Michigan and am having a
terrible time finding really good produce and health foods.  This state does
not seem to be very veg friendly/healthy.  If anyone knows of any good
stores/restaurants I would really love to know where they are.  Also, I am
TRYING to give up sugar--anyone have any ideas for sweet snacks that don't
really contain the white stuff?  Thanks for your help.