muffin mixes

Hi!
I'm sorry I don't have your name or message, but you were asking about
how to adapt muffin mixes. I've done it the same way you said and mine
turned out fine. I also noticed the other day in a magazine that they
now have Fat-Free muffin mixes on sale. Sherriff makes them and are
available in Banana. Apple Cinnamon and Lemon Poppyseed. I don't know
what the ingredients are, so I don't know if they're vegan. I hope that
helps! This may sound like a stupid question but what does SAD stand
for. I figure it's someone that is not vegan, but would appreciate it if
someone would clear up this mystery for me. Thanks!

Luv Always!

WRITE BACK A.S.A.P. TO AQUA:

stacianbob@xxxxxxxxxxx