Thanks!

Thanks to all that responded to my request - I got the recipe and the directions
on retrieving specific past archives (as well as several past digests). I am
delighted with the kindness evident in the readers of this list. I have only
dealt previously only with technical mailing lists, where the attitude can be
quite scathing, particularly to newbies.
To others with the same question on retrieving specific digests- if I may quote
Natalie Frankel-
Send a message to:    fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
(Notice you have to put REQUEST in or it just goes to the list)
In the subject line put: archive
In the message part put only:  get volume98/173
(Notice where the space is - after get and notice the slash after the year)

Again - many thanks.

Annie