recipes using strawberry jam

I have a batch of strawberry jam I made that I'm not 100% happy with, but
I thought it might be good enough for baking.  I found a few things in
the archives that I plan to try, but I'd appreciate some more.  In
particular, I was looking for a recipe for fruit bars - you know the type
of thing with an oaty bar on the bottom, a layer of preserves, and a
crumble-type of topping.  Thanks in advance!  -Rosemary (please note I
have a new email address: eves_apple@xxxxxxxx)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]