cheese question

=Your message follows==
Hi Rella;
I have purchased your healthy cheese made from Tofu, but I find it a bit
too bland for my taste.  I have tried both the Cheddar and the mozzarella.
I do need to use the product since my doctor has told me that I must reduce
my cholesterol ,but I can't stand to eat bland foods.
Can you tell me what will go good with the cheese that will spice it up a
bit and still keep the cholesterol down.  I use the cheese on top of toast or
on top of veggies and in natchos, I try to melt it down in the Microwave.

I appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Rella consumer.