INTRODUCTION & QUESTION

Hi - I?m new to the group.  My name is Sheila Henry , my husband and I
moved to Florida in 1993.  All of my longtime friends and family are in
Connecticut.  We have recently changed our eating habits drastically!

I enjoy learning, reading, traveling and sports.  I publish a FREE
Consumer Awareness Newsletter on scams, schemes and deceptions for
people with limited time yet want to stay informed.  It?s very rewarding
to know at the end of the day that you?ve helped someone save lots of
money and not become victimized.

I am looking forward to our discussions and sharing of information.  My
first questions is ... I'm looking for a good tasting cheese
substitute.  Any suggestions?

Sheila