Unidentified subject!

	Hi, I was just wondering if anybody had tried before those Chinese herbal
black chicken soup which is suppose to be very nutritional. I have a
question on those soup. I bought some home from the Chinese stall one day
and I went home and put it in the fridge for later consumption, but the
problem comes when I took out the soup from the fridge. I tried to pour out
the soup but the whole thing was like jelly and when I heat it up in the
microwave, it "melts" into soup again and look exactly like how it was when
I bought it. What does this tell about the soup? Is it full of fat and
cholesterol? It is so nutritional as it claim?
Please e-mail me and tell me if anybody knows anything about it.
Thanks a lot.

Chang Wee Cheng
weecheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx