tortillas

Hi there,

This message is for SuZ.  My favorite recipe for corn tortillas is very
simple and sooooo delicious.  I just make garlic mashed potatoes.  (Just
mash potatoes add roasted garlic, salt and pepper)  Sometimes I'll add
some steamed broccoli (chopped fine)  and mix it all together.  Then I
just fill the tortillas with the filling and roll them like an
enchilada.  Then I put enchilada sauce over them.  Old Elpaso has
enchilada sauce that is either vlf or ff.  You could easily make a bunch
of these and close them up with toothpicks and just have the enchilada
sauce to dip them in.  Also, sometimes I will put ff parmesean cheese in
with the potatoes.

Hope this helps,

Angi

P.S.  I have never tried this recipe with flour tortillas.