Re: Kitchen Aid versus bread machine

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998, Jenny Herl wrote:

> I've been using my Kitchen Aid mixer (which I inherited from an uncle) for
> bread for more than a year now with no problems.

My mom did burn out the motor on her Kitchen Aid mixer by kneading dough
in it, but only after 20 years of heavy use.  I think that's reasonable!
:)
After the burn-out, she got a new kitchen aid, but of a higher wattage
(425 W, I think) and she's been very happy with it.

YMMV,

Susan "Hoping for a mixer for a graduate school graduation present" Lehman
UNC-CH
Go Heels!