veg. broth powder recommendation

Sorry I am behind in my reading but I don't think anyone has
recommended Frontier vegetable broth powder yet.  Sometimes it's
available in bulk bins at HFS's.  They have salted and unsalted--it's
amazing to have unsalted at all, but I think it tastes reasonably good
also.  I use it in all my cooking now.  I haven't tried the salted
version so don't know how that is.

Hope this helps someone else that might have spent time looking for
an unsalted AND no oil added broth powder!

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx