[FATFREE Home] [Recipe Archive] [About the Mailing List and how to join]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Broynwyn's Q.

In response to Bronwyn's question about the Japanese thingies:
	Those are called potstickers and they're actually Chinese, I believe, not
Japanese, but they're very, very common in Japan. You can usually find them
at your local supermarket or you can make them yourself. However, the
recipe for these little guys requires frying, then steaming and believe me,
this is one of those recipes where leaving out the frying in oil step
really affects the taste. But who knows, you could conceivably try it and
actually like it. If anyone wants my recipe, e-mail me privately and I'll
send you the recipe that I have and you can adapt it at will. I have never
successfully adapted this recipe so I am loath to post an adapted recipe
that I think tastes like you-know-what.
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."

						-Albert Einstein