bread machines

I know there was a discussion about bread machines a while back and I wasn't
thinking of buying one, I didn't pay strict attention to brand names.  Now, I
am seriously thinking of buying one and I'd like some input on how you feel
about the one you purchased.  Jan Bennicoff what kind do you have?  I asked
Jan because it appears she does a lot of cooking and baking.  I'd appreciate
any comments.

Thank you, Barbara in FL