I hope our listowner Michelle is safe and dry

Hi everyone,

I just realized our listowner Michelle Dick lives somewhere near the
flooding
in E. Palo Alto. I hope she is safe.  I saw reports that E. Palo Alto near
highway 101
was having quite a bit of trouble and roads were closed.

It looks like the server is high and dry, because the digests are getting
through,
so that's a good sign.  Michelle, we wish you well!

-Kelly Carney
San Jose, CA