Rice papers

I saw a recipe on British TV a few months ago which used rice paper, but as
I couldn't get rice paper locally I didn't takwe much notice. However, I
have recently managed to buy some (in circles about eight inches or so
across) and wonder if anyone can help. The recipe was for rolling fish up in
rice paper and them either steaming (or maybe it was baking) the result.
Does anyone have any ideas how rice paper can best be used - either steaming
or baking?
John Lee (UK)
e-mail jlee@xxxxxxxx