Frozen bananas

I don't understand all the difficulties in freezing bananas.

I have been peeling my bananas and freezing them in a freezer bag every
week for a few years.

I blend them with frozen berries and pinapple juice every morning and
have never had one problem with them.  they freeze wonderfully and when
put in the blender they whip up with a frappy consistency.  I really
can't understand why some people are having so many problems.  Maybe the
refrigerator is not working or the blender isn't strong enough?

Karen