Eating in Italy

Hi Karen and BK,
	We spent a month in Italy, and I envy you.  It is absolutely
wonderful.  There are open-air cafeterias in Rome and especially
Florence that feature large lettace salads that are topped with
additional vegies, corn and etc.  They come without dressing, and you
can add your own.  Oil and vinegar are always available, and you can
just add the vinegar.  As you probably know, the restaurants have their
menu posted outside, so you will be able to make an initial selection.
It would be easy to give up all food and just live on their ice cream
<G>  - beware!  ha    Enjoy

Sharon