RE: Veggie Weddings

I'll admit I avoided the issue entirely by getting married at a local
festival. St Louis has a big Mardi Gras celebration every year. We got
married (7 months ago!) at a friend's place on the parade route an hour
before the parade. We served champagne and a not-low fat cake. People who
wanted food bought it from vendors on the street. It worked out really
well, and no one will ever forget our anniversary.

Sandy