Cookbook Recommendations?

Hi all,

A friend asked me for a recommendation for a good, simple, vegetarian
cookbook. I have an odd assortment of cookbooks that don't really fit
that description. What do you recommend? She's not vegetarian, so I would
assume that a book heavy on tofu and unfamiliar ingredients wouldn't
quite fit the bill.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Julie in San Jose
(P.S. I finally have time to read this list again - my second child since
joining the list is now 2 1/2 months old. I've got two healthy girls off
of two low-fat vegetarian pregnancies.)