carrot spread

<< I took approx. two cups of cut up raw carrots and processed them in the
 food processor until very fine. Added fat-free mayonaise to taste.And
 seasoned with a tsp. of garam masala ( available in Indian Markets)
 Tried it on crackers. Very good. >>

A Russian friend of mine used to make this.  The first time he made it, I
thought it was going to be so gross, but I actually liked it.  He grated his
carrots and used garlic powder instead of garam marsala.  -Rosemary