dried bean mixes

When we were at Whole Foods about a month ago we bought some instant
refried beans and some instant vegetarian chili mix.  Does anyone have any
recipes using these or similar items?

Here's one that I have found but not used yet.

Kathleen

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                           Quick-Quick Couscous

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Beans And Legumes                Pasta, Couscous, Etc.
                Quick

   1      cup           quick-cooking couscous
     1/2  cup           black bean flakes
   1      can           diced Mexican-spiced tomatoes

Directions: boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan, add couscous and boil for a
couple of minutes, turn off heat, throw in bean flakes and tomatoes, cover
and let sit for a few minutes, then eat!

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx