Dr. Dean Ornish - Advantage\10

Hapy Easter / Passover / Holiday!

I was reading a recent copy of "Delicious" Magazine and was excited to
see that Dr. Ornish has come out with a line of frozen meals called
Advantage\10.  I have not seen them in my local HF Store, but they are
supposed to be available now.  All have less than 10% calories from fat
(or course) and they are based on the recipes from his books.

Has anyone seen or tried them?  If so, where?  I really love to cook,
but sometimes a fast frozen meal is the only solution...  I am anxious
to get feedback.

Thanks in advance!
Lisa
Michigan