Definitive Microwave Oatmeal, please?

Could someone please post a definitive oatmeal recipe that serves one
hearty portion that can be prepared in the microwave.  I just can't seem
to get the proper proportions down.  Mine is always too clump-like, no
matter how much H20, I put in, it always is a lump and I don't like it
that way, I like it kinda soupy.  HELP!!  Microwaving is the key
though.  TIA!!

felicia
Durham, NC
Now, the azaleas are blooming!!(Dogwoods are still, too!!)