BANANA BONANZA BREAD UPDATE!!!

To all the Banana Bonanza Bread Lovers,
     We, the original posters of this recipe were contemplating making
alterations to the recipe to see if we could make it any tastier. Well, we
tried adding about 1 1/2 tsp black walnut extract in addition to the rest and
it came out even better!
     We also tried making this in a muffin pan but sadly, it didnt seem to
rise as nicely as the bread did! But you may want to try this for kids, since
they probably would be more likely to eat something shaped like a muffin
(maybe i have no idea what i'm talking about!) anyway, we're glad eveyone
enjoyed it (we had over 10 people request it privately!) and we're always
trying out new vegan-vlf recipes, so if we stumble upon another yummy
creation, we'll send it your way! THANKS AGAIN!

Jerry Brick and Roger Terry
purple@xxxxxxxxxxxx