Passover sorbet

There have been some great ideas for sherbet on the list, which reminded me
of this recipe which also fits into the 'Passover thing' as well.  I'm
afraid I haven't tried it yet, so no review available.  It came from a
local paper.

Passover 'ice cream'  Serves 4-6

2  10oz pkgs frozen strawberries
1 cup sugar
2 egg whites
2 bananas

Partially thaw the berries.  Combine ingredients and 'food process' or beat
with an electric mixer on high until frothy.  Freeze overnight.

Re:  Banana bread.
The banana bread made with 6 bananas was absolutely delicious!  I made it
last week....and with all the skill I could muster, missplaced the recipe
somehow.   So in unison with Nicole, I kindly (and humbly) ask that some
kind soul repost the recipe again.

Many many thanks.

Sharon

Sharon McCleave  M.R.O., M.G.O.
Reg'd Osteopath

Ontario Osteopathic and Rehabilitation Centre