McDougall Cookbook

I happened to check out the "McDougall Quick & Easy Cookbook" from the library
this week and also saw some references on this site to his negative views on
pasta and soy products. This book contains a number of recipes featuring pasta
and tofu. I'm not very familiar with the man or the program, but I thought I'd
mention it. BTW, the recipes are, indeed, quick and easy, and look very good.