Frozen Yummies

To Laura who wants something healthy which reminds her of ice cream/frozen
yogurt:

I make "milkshakes" in my blender all the time with frozen bananas, ff
yogurt, skim milk, a touch of vanilla, a t. of carob powder and maybe 2 T
of wheat germ.  They are so so so good.  They definately satisfy my ice
cream cravings.  You can use any kind of frozen fruits (or not frozen) but
papaya and banana make it "creamy" - you can even substitute fruit juice
for the milk products.

Tammy in Atlanta