Marmite and Vegemite

>After hearing raves about them here I bought Marmite to try.  I really
did not care for it as a spread.  What else could I do with it?<

One tricky thing about Vegemite used as a spread is to spread it LIGHTLY -
not like you would if using peanut butter (or the way a SADer would spread
peanut butter).

I also use is as a would miso - with rice & pasta or in soups.  I've also
used it as a spread on veggie burger sandwiches.

As for availability, it's in almost every regular grocery here in Toronto,
near the spices & other baking items. Look for a small brown glass bottle.
I would imagine it would be available in the States.

Karen

Karen Lopez
http://www.infoadvisors.com?VLF - home of the IRM Bookstore,
where 100% of the proceeds go to IT-related
non-profit and charitable organizations