Best Banana Bread (muffins)

Hi Yall,

Welp, I tryed the best banana bread and there are just too many banana's in
it for me......
I changed the recipe a bit see if you like it.
I really really liked them

Best Banana Bread (muffins)

Mix together:
1/2 cup sugar
I added about 3 tablespoons of molasses you can use lite if you want to
I mashed 2 big banana's about one cup and then added applesauce to make 2 cups.
1 tsp vanilla

Blend together:
I need high fiber so I did.....
1cup flour
1cup bran
an sprinkled in some rolled oats
I added some fatfree milk to make it moister not too much but more batter like.
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
shake of cinnamon

I made muffins and baked them for 20 minutes at 190centagrade which I
believe is 350farenheit

Happy days..................happy muffins
Lauri